Thursday, November 24, 2016

Final Project Progress Report (DClermont)

Hello to anyone that may be interested in learning about my progress with the project. So far, I can say that I am around 25% finished with the project, with a few more parts that I plan to write out in the later portion of my project. I have covered the origin of the hivemind and the negative impact of the hivemind through the theme of greedy institutions having a hold on people's privacy. By the end of this weekend, I aim to complete parts 3-5 before moving onto the next phase of the project: media implementation. Basing on relevancy and somewhat humorous effect, I will use pictures and videos (if I can find any) to add some impact so you won't have to scroll through nothing but text. I hope everyone else is making good progress on their projects and look forward in seeing your true potential in the limelight. Happy Thanksgiving and have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to share this with others that may be interested, maybe even shoot ideas at me on what to write in the future.
Allow me to bring sense to nonsense in a world of myth and jargon.

No comments:

Post a Comment