Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Alima Khanu: Final Project

My final project is on social media's impact on slut shaming in both a positive and negative light. With this project I was able to examine slut shaming, it's definition, causes and how social media plays a large part in both the negative and positive side of the 'epidemic'. Through my tumblr page
I was able to examine the consequences thoroughly and explore slut shaming while also discovering new stories about the topic.  I hope my tumblr page will help educate millennials on slut shaming and it's dangerous consequences.

Here is the link to my Tumblr Page
(Tumblr was being weird and wouldn't let me change my url :( )

Works Cited:

Tanenbaum, Leora. I Am Not a Slut: Slut-shaming in the Age of the Internet. NY, NY: Harper Perennial, 2015. Print.

Tanenbaum, Leora. "Slut!: Growing Up Female with a Bad Reputation." Barnes & Noble. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Dec. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment