Thursday, December 8, 2016

INTRODUCTION

My name is Collins. Collins Agyapong. I am a senior majoring in Journalism and Media Studies. I come from Ghana, a country in West Africa where we speak English in addition to our many exciting local languages . I'm here in this class to enhance my skills and knowledge to keep up with the world. I did Radio and TV broadcasting in my country for about 10 years with the country's Broadcasting Corporation before I moved here. This job does not pay much but there an absolute satisfaction especially when you love it. I had the opportunity to host the flagship morning programme where I interviewed Minsters of State, Presidential Candidates, Businesses and clients. I also did news writing and presentation and voice overs(some of which I still have on my phone) for companies and this brought "very interesting income" especially on a typical Friday because then your weekend looks beautiful. I am interested in World Politics, Social issues, Economic Agenda, Critical Thinking, Religion, and many more. My next step is to take advantage of technology and begin to write and publish on my own website as well as on various media platforms. So I am definitely going to keep in touch with many of you now or in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment