Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Final- Hamna Saleem



THE YOUTUBE EXPERIENCE 


For my final I really wanted to create content to be able describe the journey it takes to become a creator on such a large platform. The journey was a lot more difficult than I though it would be and I am still in the beginning stages. Since my project is more visual and abstract I don't really have any research to support what I am doing because it felt like that was really interfering with my creative process in figuring out what I wanted to do on muYouTube channel. However, I did pull inspiration from several other YouTuber and how they carried out their channels and their message. For instances SuperWoman's channel really inspires me because for what she has done for brown women and I really wanted to be able to something similar for Hijabi women and not have to be a beauty vlogger. 
I learned that really knowing how I wanted to represent myself on this platform really push me back because I couldn't think of content to make. Once I had figured out that I wanted to be upfront and tackle topics that no one really wants to address. One of the ways I'll be doing that is in a segment called Chai Talks in which I'll be addressing issues that bother me and others, by myself or with guest. Another way I'll be addressing issues is by skits, so hopefully there will be a comedic side to serious matters. 

My Project:


No comments:

Post a Comment