Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Rhesa Mae Bernal---Final Post

My final project explores the human aspect of what nurses go through. It's more of an emotional project that I had people involved in by submitting their stories or the stories of their loved ones.

I have photos with captions of their most memorable moments as a nurse. I have kids who wrote letters to their parent who is a nurse to encourage them. I have audio pieces that shared sounds of what a happy patient sounds like. I have a video of what it's like for a nurse.

I believe that this project could continue as an encouragement and motivation for nurses now and in the future. I want this to go in the direction of being positive in a mostly negative workplace.

Here's the link to my project: nightingalesnurses.blogspot.com
Image result for nursing
Picture belongs to jnischools.org

Works cited: 


TOMAJAN, K.

Advocating for Nurses and Nursing

In-text: (Tomajan)
Your Bibliography: Tomajan, Karen. "Advocating For Nurses And Nursing". Nursingworld.org. N.p., 2016. Web. 7 Dec. 2016.

HETH, S.

Do You Reflect a Positive Image of Nursing?

In-text: (Sheth)
Your Bibliography: Sheth, Suvarna. "Do You Reflect A Positive Image Of Nursing?". Healthecareers.com. N.p., 2016. Web. 7 Dec. 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment