Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Final Project

I realized that I was too focused on what I am doing now in college. I am a journalism major aspiring to be a physician, and that is a huge part of my identity, but of course, this isn't my whole story. I am also a woman, Muslim and have been wearing a hijab for most of my life.

                                 

All of these have come with blessings and struggles, and I want to share that with my audience. I have finally started a personal blog, and hopefully, I can inspire men and women to take unconventional routes to reach any goal they want. I have created a personal blog, but I want to keep it as professional as possible. I'll be discussing parts of my life (academic, professional, and spiritual), and continue to work on non-personal projects.

Stay tuned.
http://onzeehudson.wixsite.com/website


No comments:

Post a Comment