Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Summary: Is Print Media Dead?

At first, I was going to research the positive and negative effects of social media on multiple generations but I've switched over to something I am much more passionate about, books, in the general sense, print media. At this point I've gleaned much information from trade publications, academic journals, and some media panels. Moving forward I want to gain more information from individual print media forms, newspaper, books, and magazines to compare and contrast how digital media is affecting them. I would also like to interview publishers at my current internship, Minotaur Books. They in theory have a direct influence on the book publishing industry and will have a unique perspective on my topic.

I am truly passionate about this project and hope it will make a great addition to my portfolio.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/136qkpbmTd4flc2i1Oxte8NUwiObtMtQRpk7oChRzJrs/edit#slide=id.p

No comments:

Post a Comment