Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Hivemind - Express Summary

In terms of overall progress, I am currently at the phase of researching various aspects of my topic, the hivemind. I have found a few scholarly articles, as well as some news articles that exemplify the idea of a hivemind mentality to a certain extent. The articles and other research examples would be implemented into an essay that I plan on writing for a blog (Wordpress) that I have called Beyond Myth and Jargon. The whole project would be using various images, some videos, and will mesh a formal writing style with an informal execution. I'm aiming for an multi-tier essay with various examples and images that resonate with the final product. 
The site beyondmythandjargon.wordpress.com will be modified and available for appropriate viewing to match the true vision for the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment