Thursday, September 15, 2016

Carmelo De Jesus



Hi folks, my name is Carmelo De Jesus. This is my third semester here at Rutgers University I am a Transfer student from Bergen Community college. I major in Video production with a minor in Journalism.  I am 21 years of age and I hope to get out Rutgers as soon a I can, with that being said I'd still very much like to make my time here count I want to learn as much as possible and create something here that I can look back at proudly. Professionally I'd like to work for Television or HBO I want to use my creativity to make series of works for audiences touching on my personal experiences or those that our completely fictionalized but have strong messages about certain topics that I believe are important. By introducing these topics in a woven and believable story I hope to inspire change or shed light at some challenges we face as a whole. 
My use of media is daily, my phone never leaves my side. I consume media through this one device ranging from news to sports to silly other spectacles that clutter my world. Media studies fit into my life as way of understanding it's history, the strengths and weakness of it's use. Media studies has in the past inspires some of my creative thinking and I hope it continues to do so.

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq2_wSsDwkQ

No comments:

Post a Comment