Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction: Christian Tang

Greetings,

My name is Christian Tang but most often call me C-Tang. The wonderful person on the left is none other than my brother Michael if you couldn't tell. Regardless I was born in New York but my family decided to move to New Jersey. Anyway I am a junior at Rutgers-Newark, majoring in Marketing and minoring in Video Production. Being part of the business school here at Rutgers-Newark, many people often tell me that I should go into Finance or Accounting since it's the most profitable after college. However, I honestly cannot imagine myself sitting behind a desk and just crunching numbers all day just to get paycheck at the end of the day. I went for Marketing mainly because I wanted to use my own creativity to help either guide or inform people of the world we live in. Even though I'm obsessive on social media, it definitely plays a part in my life. As a future marketer, I must understand the trends and the comings and goings within social media. More importantly utilizing the platforms to spread a message and inform people of what's happening in the world around them. Speaking of going around the world, check out the miniseries Rutgers Around the World later today. Information as follows: http://global.rutgers.edu/events/rutgers-250 Now remember my friends Enjoy Life :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment