Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Introduction - Jedd



Hey guys, I'm Jedd Kristjan, a senior (how) in the journalism program minoring in video production. I've lived in Jersey City my entire life, and I definitely wouldn't have it any other way. I'm super interested in so many different things, but primarily in clothes, DJing, and photography. As far as my goals professionally and academically, I plan on turning these interests into means of income. Using my journalism major and experience, I wish to one day take on photojournalism through freelancing, and hopefully do some work for companies such as GQ, Vice, Complex, Maxim, etc while DJing on the side. It's definitely not something you hear every day, but it's where I see myself in the future. Media, media consumption, and media studies fit right in the middle of my life, my academic goals, and my interests since they all tie in together. We live in a time where media is a huge part of our daily lives, and I'm happy to have been born in this time period.

My photography website can be found at http://www.jeddkristjan.com/
Some of my music mixes can be found at http://www.soundcloud.com/jeddkristjan/


No comments:

Post a Comment