Friday, September 16, 2016

INTRO- Zeinab Said



Bonjour!!

My name is Zeinab Said, and I should not have a Snapchat, but I do. You can tell how exciting my life is seeing how my favorite selfie was taken right outside my parents' bedroom. I am a journalism and media studies major with a prehealth concentration and a minor in cell and molecular biology. I am also the Editor-in-Chief of Scarlet Magazine, which has in all honesty changed my life. I aspire to be a physician, but won't be giving up journalism. The amazing people in my life have taught me that I can have it all if I work my behind off, and although life has been slaying me, I am about to slay it back.
It is one thing to talk about media and/or consume it, and it's a whole other world to study it. I hope I can speak for us all when I say that studying/analyzing media gives us a different, more mature and realistic outlook on life. I think we're supposed to stop at one paragraph, but I do want to say that I look forward to having fun, and please, don't waste your money on whitening your teeth when you can just wait for Snapchat to upload a new filter. (Peep my faux Colgate smile.)
When I am bored, I watch videos of my FAVORITE comedian. He is Iranian American and is super hilarious. His jokes hit touchy subjects, but he handles them so well. Enjoy.

Much Love,
-Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718bxd8ojBY

No comments:

Post a Comment