Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Introduction: Frank Barcelos



Hey guys!
My name is Frank Barcelos, I'm heading into my super senior year. I'm majoring in journalism as well as minoring in video production. I'm pretty excited heading into my last year of college! But after that, my goal is to build a successful media business, dealing in photography and video during events such as banquets, birthday parties, weddings, etc. My goal and purpose is to encourage and inspire others to follow their dreams, and believe that nothing is out of reach if you work for it, and commit to something you're passionate about. I love photography. I love sharing stories through photos. I consider myself a big dreamer. As a kid, we were all told that we should dream big. As we grew up, we kind of learned that big dreams are almost unreachable. But that's the type of attitude that doesn't give you progress. I believe with hard work, and the long grind, you can achieve what you set your mind to. I stick to this as I dream big myself. Media studies will help me build this dream business of mine as I get the building blocks needed in getting myself out there.

Need some portraits?! Or just curious, check out my website at franksamuel.com 
Shameless plug: Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment