Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Introduction : Alima Khanu




 Hi Guys! My name is Alima and I'm a journalism major and a creative writing/ psychology double minor. I'm a writer and I write mostly fiction and poetry. Currently, I am working on the same novel I have been working on since I was sixteen years old. I'm twenty two now and I am finally making progress :) I really appreciate TV and hope to one day be a television producer/writer for numerous shows like the great Shonda Rhimes. My main goal right now is to be an entertainment publicist after I graduate. I am currently the intern for the Purple Agency, an entertainment public relations firm owned by the head of publicity at Warner Bros Records; Phylicia Fant. With PR, the media is obviously the main factor in regards to obtaining the best public image possible. Publicists are constantly manipulating the media while moving within it strategically.



Random but watch my favorite spoken word poem HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment