Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introduction: Peter Merly

                                                       
     Hey everyone! My name is Peter Merly and I am from Jersey City, NJ. It is a very diverse city, much like Rutgers- Newark.  I am starting my third year here in the School of Arts & Sciences. I originally planned on majoring in Environmental Science as it was something I enjoyed learning in high school, but I soon discovered it wasn’t the right fit for me. After taking a few journalism courses, my interest in media studies grew and has now become a passion of mine.

     Media has become a big part of my life because it is so accessible and informative. I favor entertainment news and pop culture, especially involving music, movies, etc. I aspire to make a professional career out of it in the future. As for right now, my goals are to join Scarlet Magazine in order to gather experience and learn as much as possible in order to become a great journalist.



No comments:

Post a Comment