Thursday, September 15, 2016

Intro

Sup, guys. My name is Justin Molesky and I'm a senior here at RU-N. I initially started off in the business school and hated it. I switched my major to Journalism and I think I made the right choice. I don't have the typical student schedule. I work around 50 hours per week as a wine manager for one of the biggest liquor stores in our area. Most college students go to school to hopefully get a job and I'm sort of doing the reverse. I don't really see myself in the journalism field in the future. The wine/sprits industry have some pretty awesome opportunities. That's where I see myself, but media and journalism have taught me everyday lessons.
Media has definitely shaped me a person. Even before joining the journalism school, I was always checking the latest news and staying on top of what's current. Media has also helped in a major way for work and school. In my opinion, it's not about who's the smartest person in the room anymore. The internet has given all of us the tools to succeed. It's in ourselves to find out how to separate from the rest.

Since he passed away 20 years ago a few days back. A link to one of the greatest albums of all time. All Eyez on Me (Remastered)

No comments:

Post a Comment